NEVER SUMMER NORDIC INC.
HUT USE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION.
This is a release of liability and waiver of rights
As group leader and in consideration for being permitted by Never Summer Nordic Inc. to use the Never Summer Nordic Inc. Hut System, I agree to the following waiver and release:
I acknowledge that skiing and wilderness travel have inherent risks, hazards and dangers for any person that cannot be eliminated, particularly in a backcountry environment in mountainous terrain.
I understand that these risks, hazards and dangers include, but are not limited to:
- Risks arising from skiing in areas that are not patrolled, where snow conditions are un-predictable and changing, where objects are not marked and hazards may not be visible, where slopes are not groomed, maintained or controlled, where weather is changeable and unpredictable and where avalanches occur.
- Risks involved in decision making and route finding in a backcountry environment in mountainous terrain and risks of getting lost and not reaching the hut.
- Such other risks, hazards and dangers that are integral to the sport of skiing and back- country travel in mountainous terrain.
As a group leader, I acknowledge that I am personally responsible for sharing all information with my group concerning Never Summer Nordic Inc. and Colorado State Park Regulations. As a group leader, I acknowledge that I am financially responsible for damages or problems arising from the use of the Never Summer Nordic Inc. Hut System.
- Dogs are prohibited in the area of the yurts/cabins because of the need to melt snow for drinking water. I acknowledge that the entire group may be asked to leave with no refund and further trips denied if anyone brings a dog.
- By leaving trash, intentionally being destructive the hut in any way, or leaving the hut unclean for the next guests; I acknowledge that I may be charged a cleaning fee.
- Camping and Campfires are prohibited in the area of the yurts/cabins. Group size is strictly limited to the hut capacity.
- Check In is 1:00 pm and Check Out is 11:00 am. I acknowledge that I may be charged for an additional night and cleaning fee if I stay beyond the check out time.
- The building of snow caves is strictly prohibited in the area of the yurts. The safety of the guests in the spring snowmelt is of great concern and that snow is needed for drinking water.
I acknowledge that if for any reason, medical or otherwise, I cannot go on the trip I have paid for and it is less than 21 days before my trip date, I am ineligible to receive the 75% credit. I also acknowledge that I cannot receive cancellation credits for weather, insects etc. over which Never Summer Nordic Inc. has no control.
Lastly, I, for myself, my heirs, my successors and executors hereby knowingly and intentionally waive and release, indemnify and hold harmless Never Summer Nordic Inc. their directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, suits, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and NEGLIGENCE of any kind or nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen, arising directly or indirectly out of any damage, loss, injury, or death to me or my property as a result of the Never Summer Nordic Inc. Hut System and the use of their information services.